TINY TOTS SUPREME FOR 1ST PRIZE WINNERS IN ALL TINY TOTS CLASSES KINDLY SPONSORED BY KIM WILSON, PEGASUS JEWELLERY
**Sashes for Tiny Tot Classes kindly sponsored by Carol Mason**
We are holding an additional Show at Champfleurie Stables for our Tiny Tots, Novice and new combinations of all ages.
We are also holding a pony/rider Fancy Dress Class which is free to enter for all competitors attending the show.
ENTRIES CLOSE ON MONDAY 9 AUGUST AT MID NIGHT (POSTAL ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS SHOW) THERE WILL BE NO ENTRIES TAKEN ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES CAREFULLY BEFORE ATTENDING THIS SHOW
BSPS SCOTTISH BRANCH EXPECTS EACH MEMBER/EXHIBITOR TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR NOT SPREADING THE COVID-19 AND OBEYING ALL RULES REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE SHOWGROUND.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE SHOW IF YOU ARE CLASSIFIED AS BEING IN A VULNERABLE CATEGORY AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
DO NOT ATTEND THE SHOW IF YOU ARE DISPLAYING CORONA VIRUS SYMPTOMS:
NEW CONTINUOUS COUGH
FEVER OR HIGH TEMPERATURE
LOSS OR CHANGE TO YOUR SENSE OF SMELL OR TASTE
COVID 19 RULES AND GUIDELINES
BSPS SCOTLAND EXPECTS EACH MEMBER/EXHIBITOR TO TAKE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR NOT SPREADING THE VIRUS AND OBEYING ALL RULES REGARDING SOCIAL DISTANCING. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO LEAVE THE SHOWGROUND AND ANY RIDER WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THEIR CLASS
Social distance from members other than your family group by 2 meters
Use hand sanitisers on regular basis.
Wash hands thoroughly after any contact with facilities.
Use lorry toilets where possible to minimise the risk.
Obey orders given by BSPS Scotland Officials regarding social distancing.
Wear face masks and gloves wherever possible to avoid spreading the virus.
Temperature checks MAY be taken during the show.
IN ADVANCE OF THE DAY OF SHOW
- Only pre-entries will be accepted for this show. NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY. This will help reduce numbers in the office, enable effective timetabling and where necessary, restrict entries and enable us to track and trace all those who attend the event.
- All show organisers and helpers will wear appropriate PPE equipment.
- There will be a maximum of 3 people, including the rider, per rider/pony combination, who are not subject to social distancing, allowed to attend the Show. A PARENT/GUARDIAN must attend to accompany any child under the age of 18 years.
- BSPS Scotland has appointed Helen Outram and Peter Page as their Covid-19 Officer’s.
- MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WILL NOT BE ADMITTED TO SHOWGROUND.
DAY OF SHOW
This guidance must be adhered to by all Competitors, Stewards, Judges and BSPS Scotland Officials
- Competitors numbers will be available from the Secretary’s Office on the day of the Show.
- All cars and lorries must be parked with an adequate distance in accordance with social distancing as indicated by the parking attendant.
- Limited stabling will be available by contacting Champfleurie Stables directly.
- Hand sanitisers will be available around the site. Exhibitors should use these frequently and wash their hands to stop the spread of virus.
- First Aid Cover will be available during the show. In the event of an accident only the designated first aid official and those accompanying the rider who are not subject to social distancing, will attend to the incident.
- The collecting ring and warm up area will be supervised, and all exhibitors must adhere to the instructions of the Steward in attendance.
- Only one person can accompany a pony/rider combination in the collecting ring. Hand sanitiser must be used before and after handling any equipment.
- Ponies should only enter the show ring when called.
- Ponies in the line-up must be at least 3 metres apart, please follow the instructions of the Steward.
- If a judge chooses to use an official BSPS mark sheet during a class, they will not be available on the day of the Show but will be published online after the show.
- Competitors are requested to leave the showground as soon as possible when they have finished their classes.